Monday, July 27, 2009

Yard Sale Flop

Never have I left a yard sale a rich woman.

It doesn't matter the goods, people just don't seem to want my stuff. I think I have good taste. Right? I even put some stuff in that is basically new. Whatever the case they don't want it.

Anyway, as you can tell, the two-day yard sale was a flop for me. I walked away with $24. You heard me right, a TWO-DAY yard sale and $24 is all I got to show for it.

BUT... I can't lie, I did dwindle away some of my profits on some of the other goods at the yard sale. But it was still a flop.

We had a good time anyway...Thanks Erica and Jim for hosting. How about sharing the wealth?

For some reason this is the only pic I have.

1 comment:

  1. A few Phi Mu gals are talking about getting together at the end of the week...if you want to join in, let me know! Sonya
    412-0342 or email me or FB message!

    ReplyDelete