Friday, July 31, 2009

Still decorating...

I know, I know. We have been living here since March and I am still decorating and still have more to do. Here's some pics of some recent projects.

ALLIE'S ROOM

These are the letters I orders off ebay and waited on for like 2 1/2 months...


A friend of mine painted the flowers and vines on this after I put the vinyl letters on it. Thanks Joy!


Matt and I made this cornice and I had a lady make the curtain...



This is just a shelf for some goodies...


Amelia painted this table and chairs for me...


Toy chest and hair bow holder...


I painted the bed and louver(sp) doors...


DESK

I painted the desk and doors at this station for our desk and bought the chair at Bargain Jungle...




OUTSIDE

The lady who made my curtains made my outside cushions and the Adorandak (sp) chair is one of the chairs Dana gave me that I painted...





I saved up for a little while to get these willow chairs...


Front door wreath I made...

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks beautiful! You are so creative! I'm jealous! I don't have a creative bone in my body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Angela. It all looks so great. I am not creative either. Maybe you should become a interior decorator???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I need to get you to show me how to distress furniture sometime.

    ReplyDelete