Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Kynsley!


Allie and the Birthday Girl!!


Allie loved the pizza!


I love that we are getting so many invites to birthday parties lately. We recently joined a new congregation with a lot of little tots and I am so happy for Allie. She needs to be around kids her age. And, since we don't do MMO, this is great.
Saturday we went to Kynsley Looney's birthday party and Allie had a blast. Of course I was nervous because it was a big pool party and Allie didn't have swimmies with her and I didn't plan to get in the pool. Lessons learned...Always come prepared for whatever and don't count on much adult conversation. At this age, especially at the pool, all eyes must be on the kiddos :)
Allie has fun anywhere she goes. I am glad she has that spirit. I hope she continues to be a light in the crowd, a person other people are happy to be around.


This is just an Allie and mom pic. You'll notice throughout the blog that this is mine and Allie's pose. It's the usual.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed talking with you the little bit we got to. Allie is such a hoot. I am really glad that ya'll decided to join us at O'neal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have learned throughout the years to come prepared with more than you need. I am glad that I had extra floaties for Allie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coming! I'm glad Allie enjoyed herself!! I totally know what you mean about no adult conversation. I'm not sure I had a complete one with anybody there!

    That's a great picture of the two of you! My kids refuse to take a good photo with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like Allie loves a good party! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete