Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tea anyone?


Wednesday, Allie and some of the young girls from church attended at tea party at Belles and Beaus. There were a few other girls there as well including cousin Ava. I think the girls had a lot of fun. Allie ended up wearing most of her "tea," actually water (thanks Lacy). It was a very cute party and I am glad we were able to attend.


Here Allie looks like she is just sucking on the cup. She really liked the mini-tea set. Hint, Hint...Christmas is on it's way.


Here is Anna Beth and Allie...what big girls they are becoming.


Crazy eyes!!! By the way, this is Allie's Phi Mu dress. Sisters, do you think she can wear this to rush in about 17 years? Anyway, this is what it reminds me of, pink/ lions...


Katie Lee is such a little lady.



Kynsley enjoying her spot at the head of the table.



Kayleigh delicately eats her cake.



Ava, Katie Lee and Abby.

2 comments:

  1. You got a lot more pictures than I did! I'm glad that we got to come to the tea party! What a fun morning! Allie looked beautiful in her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like ya'll had a great time. Hate we missed it! Jason wanted me to move the kids up to the next class. I didn't want to. I think he just wanted me to be out in the auditorium with him. They did great. I didn't even stay the whole class with them. They are growing up way too fast! We will miss ya'll as well.

    ReplyDelete