Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Swimming and reminiscing

Yesterday, my longtime friend Amy Brooks Chandler had me and Allie over to swim at her mom's house. It was a lot of fun and we got to see several old friends. Leigh Pettus Davis, whom I have also been friends with since high school, and her son Coleby were there as well as Dana Springer and her kids.
Amy's brother got married over the weekend so we had some yummy leftover rehearsal dinner food and got to chat and have fun.

Before we got wet in the $3 swimsuit.



Playing with Brownie the dog.



Flashing for beads...

4 comments:

  1. Tashia, pull that poor girl's top down. Are you living vicariously through your daughter? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cracking up at this little chubby flasher!! So cute, Tashia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian keeps asking me if she can see Allie "naked". Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tashia!

    I just found your blog through Whitney's and your little girl is adorable! How old is she? I think she may be around the same age as mine! Hope you are doing well!

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete