Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Who eats this stuff?


On a recent trip to the pharmacy, while I was waiting in line for a long time at the drive-thru, I took a close look at the stuff they sell in the window...a pickle in a pouch, pickled eggs and some meat thing in a pouch. Do people really eat this stuff? If there is anyone brave enough to eat this stuff, I like to see it. I have never been through the pharmacy drive-thru and thought "Man, I would like a pickled egg." Or never have I been driving down the road and thought..."Let me pull into the pharmacy a get me a pickle in a pouch." Yummy!!! I think not. What's up with these establishments? Can we not just go in, get our meds, and get out. Oh, no. We have to be overloaded with jewelry, fridge magnets, baby gifts, make-up, cards, candy, balloons, and the list goes on. By the way, who goes to the pharmacy to get a baby gift anyway? And, thanks to all for putting pregnancy tests and Monistat behind the counter. It's not like we are going to manufacture meth with the stuff. Give us a break and let us buy it without having to ask for it...Peace out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment