Thursday, June 4, 2009

9--1-1



Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What's your emergency?
Tashia: Toddler gone wild. She...I didn't see...Why me?...
Dispatcher: Calm down. Now, tell me what happened.
Tashia: My one-year-old pulled out her blanket and "banky-whipped" me.
Dispatcher: Help is on the way. Why did she do this?
Tashia: The last thing I remember was her screaming "Mama" and pushing her sippy cup in my face.
Dispatcher: What did she want?
Tashia: More milk and food I guess. She's always hungry. Always thirsty. I didn't know what to do. I was trying as fast as I could.
Dispatcher: Don't worry the Toddler Patrol is on their way.

Shortly after the 9-1-1 call Allie, a.k.a. Allie Play, was arrested on the scene. She was charged with one-count of domestic violence and is currently being held without bond. This is Allie Play's third offense. Her lawyer is uncertain how this will play out in court. It's likely she will be placed on crib arrest until she is two. One thing is certain, banky has been taken away and will be submitted as evidence.


Real story...
The real story is I was sunbathing by Allie's baby pool and she stepped on my arm with her shoe on. Not as exciting of a story, is it?

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! That looks like it hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as exciting but I truly enjoyed reading the story! I have bruises all over from these two. Dylan is going through the "I'm a boy stage" He likes to bite, hit, punch, slap and etc. I am feeling your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are always so entertaining! Hope you're not too sore! :)

    ReplyDelete