Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Furniture?

I am now looking for a couple of pieces of furniture to paint. We have a huge big screen TV and have had it on a coffee table ever since we bought it. Well, it is time for that thing to go. I went on a hunt to a local furniture store earlier this week and found a couple of nice pieces ranging from $600-$2,500. After a brief discussion with Matt ending in "No, I am not interested in buying anything to put the TV on." I have decided to buy something inexpensive and paint it. I am particulary looking for an old wooden coffee table...must be very sturdy. Doesn't matter what shape it is in just as long as it is a good solid piece.
The second piece I need is a small desk/ table for our laptop. Right now we leave the wires in a box beside our kitchen table and I don't like this so, I plan to paint me a desk. After watching Amelia paint some other stuff for me and giving me some pointers, I feel confident that I can do this...hopefully inexpensively. So, if you can help me out that would be great. Willing to pay samll price for pieces. Free is always great!!!! Will pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment