Monday, June 1, 2009

Karaoke

Saturday night we went to Beth and Jeremiah's house for some food and fun. The kids played outside and the adults, if you can call us that, had a lot of fun singing kareoke. It is so nice to go to church with so many young people who like to get together like this. While this our first outing (men, children and women) with the crowd, I really enjoyed it and hope there are many more in the future. Thanks so much to the McElyea's for inviting us to their home.


Allie taking a break from all the excitement for a cupcake.


My bro-in-law, Will, taking control of the mic and kicking things off...He was a hoot.


Allie trying out here dancing skills to the tune of Jay Looney and Will Lovell.



I was sitting in a lawn chair that had an attached foot stool. The kiddos loved sittin on it.


Matt Taylor blowing bubbles with his fans.


Kiddos playing in the yard.


Lillian decided she wanted to borrow my shoes for a while.



Matt singing kareoke. He did a great job. I am so glad he got up there.



A tired pose after a long night.

3 comments:

  1. I'm about to cry laughing at that photo of my child. She looks like she should be riding the short bus & licking the windows. Bless her heart. I told y'all she wasn't photogenic! I'm so glad you came Saturday! We'll have to get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all really had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tashia!! How cute is your family! I'm so glad I "found" your blog! :) How old is your little girl? I plan on keeping up from now on! :)

    ReplyDelete