Thursday, June 4, 2009

A hair there? NO!!!!

Call me crazy, if you wish. There have been many times in my 29 years where I thought I could benefit from the use of medication. But, I know this happened. I purchased a gallon of milk recently from Wal-Mart and I am one of these people who fear other people break into your milk, Sun-drop, cheeseburger or whatever and do stuff to it. Pee in it, spit in it, put hairs in it...whatever. Well here's the story. I recently drank a couple of glasses of milk and there was one hair in each glass. The first I chalked up to my hair or something. But a second time? I am not talking a long hair from my head or from the unmentionables. I am talking about a hair that looks like it could be from the cow. Is that possible? Could there really be a cow hair in my milk? Well it could have been an eyelash...but in two glasses? Weird, huh?

3 comments:

  1. A little girl at school had a feather in her chicken the other week. Maybe cow hair can happen too. GROSS!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeb's steak had a cow hair in it Monday night. I didn't know whether to believe him or not, but he said he knew it was definitely from a cow and not mine or his hair. Maybe cows are having some kind of hair shedding epidemic! Yikes!

    Kathryn Lewter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cow hair or not...I just like the picture!

    ReplyDelete