Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tough Week


Sorry for the lack of posts but it has been a tough week. Monday, my mother-in-law was going to keep Allie so I could paint. Well...Allie woke up with a fever and kept it all day until about 9:30 p.m. I took her to the doctor and he said from what he could tell she seemed fine (other than the fever). So, we kept truckin'. She dragged around all day and laid on the ottoman in front of the television. Allie is never still, so this scared me a bit. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning she was still a little cranky but she is feeling better now. I don't know if it's teeth or what but at least she is feeling better. She also developed a bump on her tongue that was irritating as well. I called it a "Lye" bump...Matt called me redneck.

1 comment:

  1. Bless her heart.......you can tell she didn't feel good! I hope she's still feeling better!

    ReplyDelete