Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Call me stupid!!

O.K. so I am really getting into this blogging thing, especially checking out decorating ideas and such from people that turn thrifty into fancy. But, for the longest time I thought the blogsite...Between Naps on the Porch was a cute little restaurant. I think I even Googled it thinking "Oh, this would be a nice little sandwhich shop to go to with the ladies." Well, no, as I recently discovered there is a lingo that goes along with some blogsites as in in "I stopped by Between Naps on the Porch today and this is what I found." So I am learning that these site hosts have parties, give tutorials, and so on and so on and they speak in phrases that lead the "igonorant," :) to think they are coming their house of something. Anyway, not knocking it...just took me a while to catch on. I really enjoy reading some of these Trash to Treasure tales. Give it a try sometime. Stop by Between Naps on the Porch, she has some good ideas. BTW, that's the title of her site not a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment