Sunday, August 30, 2009

12 days of my BIRTHDAY!!!

The first public picture of me at 30!!!


On the first day of my birthday I was lucky to get...

Twelve 20 Dollar Bills

Eleven restless nights

Ten good spent dollars

Nine heartfelt wishes

Eight days of depression

Seven lovely phonecalls

Six hours of shopping

Five pieces (or more) of cheesecake

Four slices of pizza

Three Ugly Pictures



Two steak dinners

And a birthday card from San Anonio, Texas

I know, I know the song was exaggerageted, but you get the point...I got some good things for my birthday. Two things that I didn't mention above were these two gifts from my wonderful Sis-In-Laws!!! Thanks so much to all of you who made me feel special today and other days throughout the month!!!

From Erica...


From Amber...




Special Shout OUT to my sister Shelly who gave me a FREE Hair Color for my present!!! Thanks Shelly, you help me out so much. Love you!!!

Also, my mom, who kept Allie for me to have two shopping days this month...thanks mom!!!

And thanks to you Jennifer for treating me to lunch at PF Changs on Friday.

And thanks Matt for the shopping money and a night out!!! Looks like you can officially call me your "Old Lady."

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful birthday with many more to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great birthday! I hope you had a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great one. Glad you've joined the out of your 20's club with the rest of us. It is really not too bad! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Tashia! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete