Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where has the time gone?




Do you ever wonder how this happened? How you went from being 18 and carefree to 30 and careful? Time has flown by over the past decade but especially over the past two years. Allie is such an amazing little girl. I could have never imagined how she would make me feel. I love her more than I can ever explain. Sometimes I catch myself just watching her and smiling. I may be biased but I think she is a "Super Smart" little girl and all of her accomplishments make me sooo happy. I just wanted to share a few of them with you along with some funny moments.






1. On a good day she can pretty much count to 10.



2. She knows things that I have never talked with her about and she remembers things that are only briefly mentioned.



3. She can point out and say without you telling her almost all the primary colors.



4. I like it when she tells me my name is "Tashia Lothell."



5. Although she is not potty trained she will sit on the potty and say "Do-Do come out....PLEASE! It won't work."



6. She sometimes tells me she has a booger on her finger.



7. I like it when I find her hovered in a corner or under the table grunting to make a doodie.



8. She calls for mommy to come get her out of the bed. If I don't come she starts yelling "Tashia!"



9. As I am typing this she is in the bed hollering..."Mommy get Allie."




10. Just last night in the tub I drew a square and a triangle and she knew what they were. I don't remember ever teaching her that.




11. She is afraid of bees, flies, the carwash, the doctor and I am sure many more things to come. While driving through the carwash she cries and hollers..."I scared. I scared."




12. She likes to do things herself. If I try to do things for her she says "Allie do it!"




13. She is so cute when she mothers her babies. Lets me know I am doing a good job...She will sing and rock and kiss them. She has soooo much love to give. I even catch her spanking them sometimes.




14. We have always sang songs about things that we are doing...the songs do not make sense but maybe she'll remember them someday. For example...


a. "I got Pee-Pee's on my tute-tute, sometimes it smells like a fruit loop. " b. "Brush, brush, brush my teeth like a little squirrel, I brush, I brush, I brush, I brush...I brush my little squirrel."




15. She likes to smell her doodied up diaper. Who knows why this has become fascinating?




1 comment:

  1. What a smart little girl you have there. She has made an impression on Kaylee. Yesterday Kaylee said she wanted to go see Allie. This morning when we were on our way to storytime she said I want to go play with Allie. They must hang out some in class? It is really funny that Kaylee does a lot of the things you mentioned on your list. Kids are the best!

    ReplyDelete