Monday, April 12, 2010

We did it!


It was prbably a fluke because we are not in SERIOUS POTTY TRAINING mode but I had a special "Mommy Moment," yesterday because my baby pee-peed in the potty. After church she stripped naked to get ready to go outside with daddy. She said something about doo-doing (sp) on the potty so she went and sat on it. After getting her ready and sending her outside I went to put it up and stuck my finger in PEE-PEE.!!!! If I wasn't so HAPPY for her I might would have been mad but I got the potty took it to the back door and expressed my enthusiasm for the job well done!!!! Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Yippie!!! I know you are so excited!!! Jake was almost 4 before he trained and I did a potty dance every time he woudl use it and he would go just to see me dance!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Way to go Allie! Now is the time to start serious. She has let you know she is ready. Don't you just love it when they act like little people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA Allie! She'll be diaper free before you know it!

    ReplyDelete