Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm gonna miss this girl...

I have been a loyal follower of ABC's Ugly Betty from the first time this "Poncho Clad" gal debuted prime time TV.
I love Ugly Betty!!! I record it so that I can watch it in peace when Matt is at work and Allie takes a nap. The show...a little silly and far from reality...but it is my escape and I fully enjoy it. For some reason the show had it's SERIES FINALE Wednesday night. Maybe not as many loyal followers as I would like. Anyway...I CRIED LIKE A BABY throughout the finale.
My heart aches now that our weekly dates must end. Here's to you BETTY. I hope you enjoy your new job in London and I wish I could watch as you and Daniel's relationship blossoms. Love Ya!

1 comment:

  1. That was one of my favorite shows. Even Donnie watched it enough with me to catch the ending each week. I am going to miss it too.

    ReplyDelete