Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The wheels on the bus...

...go 'round and 'round. During "Story Time" at the Elkmont Depot today an Elkmont Bus Driver brought his bus by for the little ones to tour and learn about. Believe it or not this is the bus that I would ride if I were 25 years younger and still lived with my parents. I know this is not the SAME bus I used to ride but it does go by my parents house and it is BUS #66, which, if I am not mistaken was my old bus # as well...
Here's Allie and Kaylee.
After the bus tour the kiddos came back in to do more fun stuff including making a card for Mother's Day. How sweet is this???






3 comments:

  1. WOW! How fast is she growing up?! sweet baby girl! Happy Mother's Day Tashia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fun time at Story Time! Glad y'all enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete