Thursday, May 27, 2010

What a MOMENT!!!

Never have I been a POISON fan, or a Bret Michaels even...until RECENTLY. I have watched Michaels on the Celebrity Apprentice and followed his illnesses in the news. And last night when he performed with Casey James in the IDOL finale...THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MOMENT THE SHOW HAS HAD IN A LONG! TIME!!!
It almost brought tears to my eyes... Just a few days ago he was barely walking onto the stage at the Apprentice finale and now this. This was just awesome!!! I told Matt earlier in the show that it would be AWESOME if they brought Bret Michaels on...and a few minutes later...THERE HE WAS.

For those who know me well, may think this is a little crazy for me to be so wild over this...BUT I AM all about big moments in history. THIS, MY FRIENDS, is a BIG MOMENT in ENTERTAINMENT history! The comeback of BRET MICHAELS after such adversity...AND it's pretty neat!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know .. that was one of the highlights for me too!!! I had tears in my eyes for him ... I was however a fan of Poison when I was a kid though ...during my aqua net and blue eye shadow days!!! I'm cool like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree!!! And I WAS a big Poison fan!!! I think Bret & Casey performing together was an even bigger moment than the announcement of the winner! I'm also a huge CASEY fan! Good stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete