Saturday, May 1, 2010

Build-A-Bear

For those of you reading this who knew me as a child will probably say I am "paying for it," (my raisin') after reading this post. Yes, this is Allie...and YES she is crying at Build-A-Bear as she is watching...

THIS! Poor lady. She was stuffing and sewing as fast as she could to get this bear stuffed so Allie would be DONE with this traumatic experience. Everything was fine at Build-A-Bear until she started seeing the animals being stuffed and go scared and kept saying "I want to go bye-bye."
Well we finally got our bear who she named "Allie Lovell B." I don't know what it is with Allie Lovell B, but she says it a lot. So, when she was asked what she wanted to name her bear...that's what she said.

Here she is...
Still traumatized!

Having explained the experience, I will now get to why we went to Build-A-Bear. It was to celebrate Dylan and Kaylee Carter's birthday! Don't get me wrong, WE HAD A BLAST, aside from the few minutes the bears were being stuffed. We are thankful we got to experience this with wonderful friends!

Here's some pics from the night...
William and Allie. Allie even gave William a kiss on the lips but I didn't catch it on camera.
Cousins...Allie, William and Emma.

Allie with "Allie Lovell B."


THE BIRTHDAY KIDDOS! Happy Birthday Dylan and Kaylee.


This picture is funny because her name tag says Kansas. It's funny because her name is Kynsley and she either told the "Name Tag Lady" her name was Kansas or that's what the "Name Tag Lady" thought she said...either way...FUNNY!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for bringing Allie to share in Dylan and Kaylee's special day. They had a great time with all their friends. Kynsley's name tag is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I am going to take my kids there hopefully this weekend maybe they won't get upset watching the bears get stuffed!! LOL that was so cute!! : )

    ReplyDelete