Thursday, May 13, 2010

Looks can be deceiving...

Looks all sweet and innocent doesn't she?!?
...until she gets the "tiger hold" on you. This little princess (enter sarcasm here), has been a little PILL lately. She has been throwing some "DEMON CHILD" fits lately. Just the other day, she got mad at me for something, who remembers what, and took her claws to my neck and face, literally leaving marks on me. She has been throwing books off shelves, slamming doors, knocking things over and beating me up!!! I thought I would have like, 14 years, before I REALLY had to deal with this nonsense. Anyway, she has gotten several spankings, talking to's, threats and whatever else might work...not sure if I am making progress but somebody PLEASE tell me this stage ends before it gets worse again. I need a break from this before the teen years get here. At least at that age I expect the DIVA fits.

On a lighter note...My mother called the other day and told me to ask Allie what she put in Nannie's mouth that day.

Allie's response, "A booger."

Why? I asked. "It's funny," she said. :)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to break this to you but Allie has entered the terrible two stage. The fits do get a little better by three but instead of throwing themselves down in the floor to throw fits or throwing things it is crying very loudly or at least that is what Lillian does right now. Sitting on the couch as punishment until she stops crying seems to work for us right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had that happen with either of my boys I guess it's a girl thing! lol!! Jake and Ty just like to have peeing contest to see who can do it the longest distance!! Such a difference between boys and girls!! The only fit Jake ever threw that was terrible was in Target he threw himself on the floor and was kicking and screaming and knocking everything off the shelf and I just kept on going with my buggy I didn't figure anyone would take a child who was acting like that so he finally found me and calmed down. Sometimes ignoring it is best...hard but always works with my two!! Good Luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually agree with both the earlier posts. Since I have a boy and a girl. I also do the ignore routine. It seems to work better with Dylan than Kaylee. We also do the sitting on the couch until they stop crying. They act up every now and then but they really just throw whatever toy they have in their hand at the time onto the floor. I hope Allie lets up on you soon! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious Tashia!! Abby was worse at 3 than 2 but maybe that won't be true with Allie. Once she turned 4 things got alot better!!

    ReplyDelete