Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturdays with Nanny

Lately, my mom, "Nanny," as Allie likes to call her has been spending either Friday or Saturday with us. It has just seemed to turn out that way lately. A few weeks ago we went to the Crape Myrtle Festival, no camera card that day so no blog about that, last week it was yard sales and this week it was Art on the Square and K-Mart. We went to AOTS for our first stop. I knew the activities were too advanced for little ones but we stopped to get a good hamburger and glance at the goodies. But when we got there...NO HAMBURGERS TO BE FOUND. O.K. what kind of event like this doesn't have a hamburger/hot dog vendor. What a shame? We left with an empty feeling...



So, we headed to McD's for nuggets and burgers. Allie had a big time cramming food in her mouth and then spitting it out. She was wild today.

Last, we went to K-Mart to pick out Christmas presents from Nanny and Papa...YAY for Allie!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the cell phone ... Edie and Ella love to pretend jibber jabber on the phone!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun Saturday to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the GermX sitting in the middle of the table! I've been using so much of that stuff at school this year in fear of swine flu. I don't use from the same bottle that my students do though. And my colleagues laugh at me for Lysoling ther GermX bottle! :)

    ReplyDelete