Friday, September 11, 2009

Go Red Devils!!!

Friday night after we ate supper at Mama and Daddy's, we met up with Erica, Jim and Ava at the Elkmont/West game. It was Elkmont's Homecoming so I was sort of excited about it. Well, we get there and it certainly is far from the days of high school when I knew so many of the crowd and so many knew me. I saw about a handful of peeps that I knew. My, my 13 years ago, I was celebrating EHS homecoming 1996. We had a good time especially since at h/t EHS was beating West 25-0. Go Red Devils! In your face...Matt, Erica and Jim!!!



Me and Matt at the game. He gets so worked up over football. Who really cares? Right? I know, I know...a lot of people do. But me, I hardly watched any of the game.



Allie and her puppy dog.


Shake, shake, shake.


Sleepy or cheering?


Ava and Allie watching the band.


Future cheerleaders?


Me and Allie.


Yay!!!


All dressed up.

1 comment: