Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Terds in the Tub

When does this end? I put Allie in the bathtub this morning and I was doing a few things in the house. I would go in and check on her and be where I could hear her. Well, I went in and she was standing up with little terd blasts all over the tub and a big missile floating among all the toys. I couldn't help but laugh. She likes to drink the bathwater so I hope she didn't eat a terd.
Until the next "Terd Extravaganza!" Stay tuned...

P.S. I just did spellcheck on terd and I guess I misspell it. So it's turd? I don't know but I'm leaving it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found this blog. Colton has a serious problem too. I guess he just likes to poop in the warm water or something...weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is the warm water. Davis does this at least once a week.
    Avery FREAKS out.

    hahaaa

    ReplyDelete