Friday, May 8, 2009

Shopping trip

Aunt Heather, Aidan, Allie and I went shopping today in Decatur. I have been shopping a lot lately to try and complete my new house. But the decorating is never over. I love to decorate and come up with neat ideas. Anyway, the shopping trip was HORRIBLE. Heather and Aidan took their car and we went in ours. Heather was afraid Aidan would be too crazy for us all to ride together. Allie did fine in the car but was a terror in the stores. Bless our hearts. We vowed to not do this again until we had babysitters. Any volunteers? Mine and Heather's blissful shopping days of the past are over and who knows when they'll be back. Wish we would have appreciated them more then. Ya' feel me, sisters?
Didn't have a picture so here's a random one...

No comments:

Post a Comment