Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A photo shoot, it was not...

Last night at MawMaw's Mother's Day supper at Aunt Erica's and Uncle Jim's the kiddos were, let me see...less than cooperative. I did manage to get a few good snaps but they weren't having any of it when it came to the group shot, atleast not all of them.
Ava and Allie got quiet for a minute...of course they did PawPaw was giving them sweet tea and Peanut Butter pie.

It was a struggle to get this shot of Allie and me. Can't you tell?
Lumninous Part 2


Allie at the "Big Girls'" table...
What's this?
Aunt Heather and Allie showing love...

Aunt Erica and Allie...
Little Aidan

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...thanks for getting a shot with my camera. I was busy cleaning dishes off the table! I don't know what my child is doing, but she lays in the floor like that a lot! We'll work on the "lady-like" behavior later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you and Allie looks like the one of me and Anna Beth on Mother's Day. They are too busy to stand still for a picture!

    ReplyDelete