Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

I have spent many Valentine's Days single throughout the years but in 2003 that all changed. Matt proposed on this very special day and this time of year brings back that very heart warming memory. Who would have thought after all those lonely Valentine's Days that I would actually be proposed to on such a day?? But I am very thankful he did and I hope we have tons more Valentine's memories in the future...

This was my gift to him this year. It's goofy looking, isn't it?
Allie and her princess cup from Mommy.
Allie and her box of chocolates from Daddy.
Mommy's box of chocolates from Daddy. See how many I have eaten already???
This is a special gift from my sis-in-law Erica. It can a couple of days before Valentine's Day and by looking at the envelope I thought is was a birthday card for Allie. Boy was I surprised when I opened it to find my favorite vampire tucked inside!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it was a great Valentine's day! I didn't remember that Matt proposed on V-day! That is a nice memory! (PS - I'm also glad you enjoyed the card so much!)

    ReplyDelete