Friday, February 5, 2010

Night O' Fun!!!

After going back and forth Friday afternoon...Matt and I decided to take the plunge and go to the Circus. As most of you know...we are not "late-nighters," so we were a little concerned...But all turned out well and we had a great time! We did -duck out- early but it was still worth the trip. Here's some pics of the Lovell Night Out...

Schlotzky's Deli

Awkward picture #1. Hard to take a good pic this close up...
Awkward pic #2. I guess you can see the problem here.
Too far away to get great pics...



Close up...Really close up.
Getting tired.
Pooped!

Another side note: Allie is real big into Mommy kissing "Boo-Boos" So when she stuck her finger out tonight, I figured she wanted me to kiss a boo-boo. But instead, I got a real big juicy booger on my lips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment