Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Boy, have we gotten into some trouble!!

Amy is one of those friends who you can go years without seeing and you can pick up where you left off. We have been friends half of our lives...thanks to her mom who made her call me and check on me when I was sick with shingles about 15 years ago. Since then I have considered her my friend and although we go long periods of time without talking, it is always nice to pick up where we left off. After the passing of one of her classmates, Amy decided she was going to have a bucket list of things she wanted to do or people she wanted to see. Believe it or not my mom, not me, made it to the list of people she wanted to see. So, Saturday, fortunately for me, she planned to come visit my mom and lucked up with a visit from me too. It was so nice to see her and we shared a lot of laughs. We have gotten into a lot of trouble together over the past 15 years...most of which I would be ashamed to admit to any of my followers. But...hey you live and learn, right? Amy is a great friend and I miss her and our good times. Thanks Amy for such a nice visit. Lets not let it be 3 years until the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment