Saturday, January 23, 2010

We have been making an attempt...

...at this. I think this is the shot of her saying "CHEESE" while on the potty. Not much progress yet but I don't really know how to go about it. We have just been sitting on the potty sometimes and wiping. I did buy some princess pull-ups yesterday and SHE LOVES THEM!!! I'll try to keep you posted on our progress. At least she likes sitting on the potty.


Miss FASHIONISTA! I bought this for her at Wal-Mart and she likes it A-LOT. Can you tell? What do you think about her "sock gloves?"


3 comments:

  1. Cute Cute Cute!!! I've been thinking about the potty stuff lately too ... so let me know how it goes.
    I love the tutu outfit!!! Edie and Ella have been into dressing up lately too ... I bought them some rain boots last week and they WILL not take them off. They even take naps in them.....funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the potty stuff! I'm not sure there are really any tricks out there! With Ava I learned that you basically have to let them let you know when they're ready! That will leave you with a lot less stress! Can't wait to hear the progress!
    Love the dress up stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book, Potty Training in 3 days. We followed it for about 1 week (Potty Training Boot Camp), and she had it. I also did not use pull ups (even at night) because it is not much different than a diaper. It took lots of consistency and praise. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete