Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beautiful Blogger!

I won an award!!

Thanks to Erica for giving me this high honor. You can visit Erica's blog at this link: http://mommypix.blogspot.com/
Here are the award rules:1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award. 2) Copy the award & place it on your blog. 3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award. 4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself. 5) Nominate 7 bloggers. 6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.




Here's 7 interesting things about myself.




1. I wore a headgear for a while when I was a child to correct a dental problem.


2. I love Lifetime movies.


3. I LOVE the Twilight saga and am a HUGE Edward fan. Something about the books just takes you back to when you were a teenager.


4. I hosted a radio show at the campus radio station in college.


5. While interning at Star 94 in Florence, I got to ride on a bus to a Def Leopard concert in Nashville with a bunch of contest winners.


6. I take more baths than I do showers.


7. I own only 4 (maybe 5) pairs of socks.



7 nominees and their links


1. Kristy- thecookfamily-aboysworld.blogspot.com

2. Lacy- thewilliamsweb.blogspot.com

3. Whitney- jamiebrinkfamily.blogspot.com

4. Katie- kcashion.blogspot.com

5. Sabrina- themcelyeafamily.blogspot.com

6. Martina- thepenters.blogspot.com

7. Kellie- jordanfamilysjorney.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment