Monday, October 19, 2009

Tacky Decor



I have been visiting a lot of blogs lately of people I don't know. A lot of them have some good ideas for Halloween and fall decorating, but some I just can't seem to imagine that I would enjoy looking at for a few days let alone a few weeks. I love crafty decor and creative thinkers but where's the line for what becomes tacky? When it comes to decorating for fall, halloween, Christmas etc. I love to spruce up my house...BUT... in what I like to think is a tasteful, muted way. Some of you may love the big, loud and gaudy and if you do that is GREAT! But me, I am a plain pumpkin kind of gal, no JACK-O-LATERNs for me please. Just felt the need to spill here. Love a lot of the ideas I have been seeing, although some are a bit overboard if you ask me. They are just not right for my taste. However, I am trying to add a little more spice here and there. Maybe I'll learn one day. Just not brave enough yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment