Friday, October 23, 2009

FINALLY!!!

I have been talking about the "Pumpkin Patch," for weeks now. So much so I have been getting on Matt and my mom's nerves. After a couple attempts of..."Lets plan to go," and getting rained out...Today we finally got to go and it was FAB!
My friend Kim and her daughter Brilee went with us. It was fun and tiring and we DEFINITELY want to go back!!!

Allie and Brilee heading towards Tate Farms.



Hayride to the pumpkin patch...


So many pumpkins...


Playing in the corn...




Loving the goats!!!




Brilee and Allie with the rabbits.




Loved the slide.


Kim and Brilee


Allie was a "Big Girl" and didn't want me to ride with her. She loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it! Hopefully next year the weather will cooperate a little better.

    ReplyDelete