Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fun times on Gill Crest

Well... it was back to the old homeplace Saturday afternoon for a lot of fun at the Holt House. I say homeplace because it is our old neighborhood. Allie and I went to Cole and Noah Holt's birthday party. We lived next door to them when we lived in the neighborhood. I sure do miss my friends over there. We are all around the same age with kids in the same age group...Lots of FUN!!! Anyway here are some pics from the party. As always, Allie had a BLAST!!!

Here's Noah and Allie. They are just a few months apart in age.


Noah and Allie. Didn't get too many pics of Cole.


Allie loved the Gator!


Again...the Gator!!!


I might have to watch this guy in a few years. He sure was willing to ride Allie around on the Gator today! Sure is a cutie!:)


Paisley and Allie gettin' some grub.


Breelyn and Allie waiting on the fun.


The birthday boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment