Monday, March 23, 2009

Lovell Yard Sale

We had a fun this weekend. We had a family yard sale. I made more than I probably ever have and I am going to spend it today!! WooHoo!!
Anyway Allie had a blast. Uncle Jordan brought some little puppies to sell and Allie thought they were fantastic. She wanted to hold one soooo bad. I was afraid she would kill one so we couldn't let her hold it for long.



In all the excitment Allie had a little accident. She was sooo buddled up and since she is so short and sawed-off (like me, Matt would say), she took a nose dive into the concrete. So for the next few days you can refer to her as "Rudolf."



Several of us joined in the day's excitment. We even got Uncle Jim and Daddy to pose for a pic. Who would have thought these two crazy old men would grow up to have such precious little princesses?




Even the littlest Lovell was trying to haggle for a dollar...
Aidan Thomas Lovell

No comments:

Post a Comment