Friday, March 20, 2009

Less of LUVS for the money

I have been a fan of LUVS for a while. They fit well and they are less expensive. But, the last box I bought were ripping and now this... Take a look at the picture below. Just a couple of weeks ago I could get 92 diapers in size 4 for around $21. Now, note the smaller box with just 78 diapers for the same price. Are we getting ripped off? Is it the economy? Have any of you noticed? I think the other brands have done the same thing...

And we also have the beautiful Miss Allie Clay modeling one of the diapers :)

3 comments:

  1. We have never been able to use LUVS. They have not held up for Katie Lee. I hope your next box is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think EVERYTHING is getting to be "less for the money!" Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to change Jackson to Huggies but they are not holding up to well either. I guess all companies are ripping us off cause they know we have to have diapers!

    ReplyDelete