Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sorry...I guess I'm lazy about posting :(

Haven't been bloggin' a lot lately. Hot and in a funk, I guess. We've been busy and lazy and hot and tired but here's what we have been doing...
Aunt Shelly got a new pup...Oscar...he came to visit the other night and Allie loves him :)
Went swimming and playing with Shelly and Abby. We had a lot of fun and glad for the invite.
Even though it is SUPER hot outside...decided we needed to pull out the winter coat and wear it because Mommy had on a sweatshirt.
Another dog pic...too lazy to cut and paste it with the other one...


I really enjoy pretty outdoor spaces. Working to make mine beautiful...getting there, I hope :) Here's a rocking chair I recently bought for my back porch.

Window boxes I have been wanting for a while.

My front flowers and door decor.

My table and chairs on the back porch.


3 comments:

  1. Love your back porch rocker!!! Did you paint it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outdoor things. The rockers are so pretty. I love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rocker and the pillows look really good!!

    ReplyDelete