Saturday, November 14, 2009

For real...

Whoever came up with this crazy stuff...Santa Claus (a big fat man who comes down your chimney in the middle of the night like some kind of weirdo or something), the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy etc.. All of which COME TO YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING. Scary, if you ask me...So I don't blame children for being SCARED TO DEATH of these SILLY things.

I say all this getting to the point that today was Allie's first meeting with Santa Claus and NO SHE DID NOT LIKE HIM. But I wanted a picture so Allie and myself hopped in the BIG GUY's lap. I am anxious to get the picture and no I am not knocking believing in such stuff because I LOVE IT AS MUCH AS THE NEXT PERSON!!! But sometimes I have to wonder...Really? Where did such stuff come from? I am sure there is an explanation that I don't remember but whatever. FUN for us, NOT FUN for the babies, at least not mine...yet. Hope she warms up to him someday. At least for the fun in it for me!

We went to Brookhill today for Santa's Village and Marketplace and other than Santa and the scary Grinch...we had fun.

2 comments:

  1. I think Allie has been making secret phone calls to Edie and Ella!!! They both had a field day with a black pen and their skin yesterday!!! Too funny ... I actually saw them doing it and didn't stop them ...not sure what's worse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you had fun! I've had the same thoughts before about all these "people" who've been invented for children & holidays. It is kind of scary to think that they "come in your house while you're sleeping!" Oh well, it is fun! Eventually the girls will all love Santa too!

    ReplyDelete