Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just us...

We have just started letting Allie spend the night away from home. Friday night was her fourth night away from home. She stayed at Nannie and Papa's. She called my mom Friday and told her she had packed her bag and we were on our way...and when I went to pick her up she cried, pushed me away and let me know she wasn't ready to come home...eventually she came around...glad she did...I miss her when she is gone.
Here she is with my dad when I dropped her off Friday.


Anyway...on to the post title...Just us...
Friday night Matt and I went to the Athens game and went to breakfast Saturday morning. It's nice to get some "just us" time. I miss that too!
Here's my cousin Courtney. She is a senior at Athens. She must have been super excited that we showed up since this was homecoming and all. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment