Thursday, June 24, 2010

My apologies...

I have been a little lazy on the blogging seen this summer. We have been busy that is for sure but just lazy when it comes to this computer stuff. And YES we finally joined FB and that is taking up some time as well. But anyway...hope to get some things up here soon. Hang in there.

Rant for the day...

I feel frazzled A LOT these days and I love looking pretty as much as the next person BUT that seems NEARLY impossible these days.
First it is soooo hot but it is usually because I focus MOST of my energy on CLEANING OUR HOUSE and MAKING SURE ALLIE LOOKS nice.
So, I get a little miffed, so to say, when I see these moms without a hair out of place, dressed top notch in the high heels and beads like they haven't done anything all day. Don't get me wrong they have probably been JUST as busy as me but seem to be able take a few extra minutes for themselves. Where's my few extra minutes? I guess I need to start making that a priority. :)
By the way, who feels like wearing heels anyway? Maybe I just miss them...

No comments:

Post a Comment