Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun-filled Sat. night!

This is what we did Sat. night...

...yes, I rented and we watched NEW MOON. And yes, even Matt. I had already seen it in theaters but I was Super excited about the DVD release. So, I made sure that I had the number to Movie Gallery on hand Saturday during my shopping trip so that I could call and have them hold me a copy. Matt is not much of a movie person, so it says A LOT when he actually stays awake during a movie. And he has now watched Twilight and New Moon with me. I know he stayed awake last night because he harasses me through the movie about how ridiculous the storyline is. But he wouldn't be watching it if he didn't like it. BTW, I think Matt is "Team Jacob." He said tonight that Bella really couldn't fall in love with Edward because he is basically boring (at least that's what I got out of it). But he said..."She could really fall in love with Jacob (something like that)."
BUT, for the record... I am "TEAM Edward!" I told Matt that minus the vampire stuff, it's the love story every girl dreams of. Am I right, ladies?

2 comments:

  1. Team Edward! I haven't been able to get Jason to watch either movie. However, I did get him to at least look at the wolves in New Moon. I kept telling him they were HUGE! (He agreed) I downloaded it from iTunes to my computer and also got to put it on my cellphone. That way I have it anytime I feel like getting my Edward fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just started reading your blog...thanks to Lacy!! Anyway, you have a lovely family!!
    I haven't read the books(Twilight etc.), but Lacy tells me I need to....and Kate, and Brooke, and Tasha, and Mindy, and....apparently, I really need to read this books!

    ReplyDelete