Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas night with Papa and Nannie

Christmas night we went to my parents house to eat. We had steaks, baked potatoes, corn, bread, cake and cookies. Yummy! Then we opened gifts. Allie had a big one that's for sure!!!


Allie got this Cozy Coupe from my mom and dad. It will be fun to play with when it gets warmer...Definitely an outside toy!

Opening some puzzles from Nannie and Papa.

She really likes this one. A little big though.

Papa and Allie.
Papa bought this video camera just to film Allie. Funny how they never bought one to film us growing up. :)

Shelly and Alex.

Me and Matt. Like my sweater??? It was one of my gifts from Matt. He did well.

A dress from Nannie and Papa.

Allie got a coat and hat from my parents as well. Here she is with the hat.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment