Friday, April 17, 2009

My new job...

Since I have decided to be a stay-at-home mom I have come up with numerous things to do to make some spending money. Among my title of "A-1 Housecleaner" (I clean three houses), I am now "Account Executive" for Visions of the Valley, a bi-monthly local publication. I am very excited about my new title. It makes me feel important again. Being a mom is the most important job I have but it sometimes makes me feel out of touch with things I use to enjoy so much. I wouldn't want to go back to work full-time. I am very thankful to be able to be home with my precious girl. But I am glad to be able to get a taste to the "work world" again, even if it's just a little. My boss compared the job to selling Avon, which made it sound a little less appealing, but what he meant was I can work when and how much I want...So that is great!!! I even have business cards! Woohoo! Anyway, I still plan to clean my three houses.

1 comment:

  1. Tashia that's great. You can come by the store & well look at placing an ad... Bring your stuff too! We'd love to sell it.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete